Our hottest job openings this week!
Information Security Specialist Tivoli
Amazing company with LOTS of room to grow is seeking to hire a full time permanentInformation Security Specialist with strong TIVOLI background (TIM, TAM, TFIM). Full benefits, 401K, pension, growth plan, 4 weeks paid time off and more!
- This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or related IT field or equivalent experience and at least 8 years of related experience of which at least 5 years must be in IT Security. Must have at least 1 year of experience leading less experienced team members.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience in researching and introducing new technologies for better coding style, faster delivery, and enhanced performance.
- Must possess strong knowledge of information security systems including Access Management, Identity Management, LDAP, Role Based Access Control, HTTP Headers and Cookies, Encryption, SSL, Certificates, etc.
- Experienced in Web Services code development and testing, Object Oriented Design and coding methods, agile development, deployment scripting with tools like ANT or Perl, Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) scripting, Access Control List (ACL), and logging methods.
- Experienced in programming for relational databases, including SQL for Data Modification Language (DML), and Data Definition Language (DDL) and Queries. Familiar with communications protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, JMS, SSL, etc.
- Experienced with large and complex systems having multi-layered architectures and use of Software Development Lifecycle methodology.
- Knowledgeable in secure coding standards and security patterns for application and data level security.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
• MS in Computer Science
• Experience with some or all of the following: Unix, Linux, Tibco, WebSphere administration and tuning, Web Services Security, Oracle database administration, Firewall configuration, Intrusion Preventions Systems, and similar security devices.
You will be doing the following as the Lead Information Security Specialist:
Support existing information security applications and infrastructure components. Work and collaborate other teams in the enterprise, or with customers (internal and external) on resolving access issues related to security functions, such as authentication, authorization, password management, account locks, user management, SSO/Federation, Role and Privilege assignments, etc.
Develop code, scripts, and configuration/deployment instructions to implement designs and follow instruction of technical leads. Use best practices and patterns to ensure delivery of an enterprise grade solution that is scalable, extensible, and configurable. Use SQL optimization techniques, parallel processing techniques, asynchronous transactions, and other enterprise grade patterns.
Skill set should include: IBM TIM administration and workflow development, TAM administration and configuration, TFIM administration and configuration, LDAP, Unix, Active Directory, Java, EJB, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Kerberos, PKI, XML, WSDL, Web Services, Ant, Spring Framework.
DESIGN AND DOCUMENT:
Participate in brainstorming sessions for interpreting technical requirements into security solutions and designs that are consistent with the current information security architecture and with company security policies and guidelines. Create detailed documents using UML and similar diagraming methods, to be shared within and outside the team. Contribute to our library of design patterns, security standards, check lists, and other guiding artifacts. Establish and maintain coding standards, deployment standards, configuration management of security Web Services and Tivoli services.
Provide leadership to the implementation team by tracking tasks and detailed level delivery details. Track the implementation and report to the Project Manager. Work with the implementation team to develop estimates of time and effort. Lead joint design sessions with stakeholders, including Portal team, Data team, and other technical teams at the company. Coordinate implementation with other teams, while maintaining clear communication channel and keeping the project on track. Lead less experienced staff members on their assignments. Mentor less experienced staff members on business knowledge, system details, and complex technical issues.
This is a permanent position with our client offering full benefits, 401K, pension and 4 weeks paid time off. Company will assist with relocation costs.
Lead Software Developer
Our client is a very successful company in the B2B sector. They are seeking a Senior Software Developer who can be a lead software developer for Microsoft .NET / C# applications and also for web application development with ASP.NET.
Responsibilities will be to lead and manage software development projects and provide technical and analytical leadership for the development staff. You will plan, define requirements, analyze, test and implement the proposed solutions. This is a hands on role in a fast paced environment. You will be developing using Microsoft.Net, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server. You’ll be working with Microsoft CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) in administration and customization. Other areas that you’ll be involved with include: internet security design, n-tier application development with application integration, T-SQL and Stored Procedures. This is a great opportunity to grow technically.
Requires 7+ years of Software Development experience to include some of these skills: Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and Java Script. Networking knowledge (TCP/IP) helpful. Experience with Microsoft CRM in administration and/or customization strongly preferred. This is a lead position; you will be a hands on developer and communicate with the other developers, clients and staff. Prefer BS degree in a technical area such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Client offers full benefits: Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and vacation. This is a permanent position and not a contract.
Our client, a well respected DC law firm, is hiring a Systems Engineer to ensure that all the in-house Information Systems are running efficiently.
Responsibilities will include working in a fast paced environment to provide stability, integrity and efficient operation for the systems that support the core organizational functions. You will monitor, maintain support and optimize all infrastructure, networked software and operating systems. The technical environment includes MS Exchange 2010, Sharepoint, SQL, Citix, Active Directory and VMware. You will be reporting to the Director, communicating with upper management and co workers and documenting issues.
Requires 7+ years experience in a law firm where you have analyzed complex problems and resolved issues in a timely manner. Required experience also includes: MS Exchange 2010, SQL, Citrix, Sharepoint, Active Directory, Disaster Recovery and Networking. Preferred experience: VMware, network security. Certifications such as CCNA and VCP a strong plus. Degree Preferred.
This is a permanent position with our client offering full benefits. Metro accessible. The hours are 10:30 to 7PM. Greencard or Citizen.